The top 10 art schools focus on the visual arts, such as graphic design, illustration, painting, photography, and sculpture according to the author’s best research results.
1. The California Institute of Earth Art and Architecture is at the progressive end of Earth Art and Ceramic Architecture technologies today.
2. Creative people require creative careers. The Art Institute of Phoenix leads the way to these opportunities. Programs focus on design— advertising, graphic, interior, and Web design.
3. The Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute offers an self-governing research and academic program designed to encourage new approaches to the understanding of issues and objects from an adaptable style of art.
4. The Cranbrook Academy of Art, located in the affluent Detroit suburb of Bloomfield Hills, MI, is a prominent graduate school of architecture, art and design. Founded in 1932 by philanthropists George Gough Booth and wife Ellen Scripps Booth, it is part of the larger Cranbrook Educational Community, also founded by the couple.
5. The New York Academy of Art or Graduate School of Figurative Art is the only accredited school of its kind in the world. Blending the traditions of the Italian and French Academies, the Academy focuses on the study of the human figure by rigorously studying anatomy, art history, sculpture, painting, and drawing.
6. The New School of Classical Art (NSCA) offers the Atelier Method of art instruction and is based in Pawtucket, Rhode Island, USA. It was founded in 2005 by the Master Painter and Classical Realism (arts)Artist Dana Levin.
7. The China Academy of Art has the most complete range of degree offerings and programs of study in fine arts in China. There are eight schools under its jurisdiction offering Ph.D., master’s and bachelor’s degrees in fine arts, design, architecture, multi-media and film.
8. Iceland Academy of the Arts (Icelandic: Listaháskóli Íslands) is an Icelandic arts school which offers education in arts at university level.
9. The Royal Academy of Arts is an art institution based in Piccadilly, London. The Royal Academy was formed to rival the Society of Artists after an unseemly leadership dispute between two leading architects, Sir William Chambers and James Paine. in Piccadilly, London.
10. The Royal Swedish Academy of Arts or Kungl. Akademien för de fria konsterna, founded in 1773 by King Gustav III, is one of the Royal Academies in Sweden. The Academy is an independent organization, which acts to promote painting, sculpting, building and the other visual arts.
James Winston has developed many websites over the years in many different business areas. He is a professional web developer/designer/research specialist. He has a College University, Free Website Content Resource for Art School seekers with Five Steps To Choosing A College a place where anyone may read and prepare for The Basics of Starting college!